What can you expect if you're a newcomer at KMCC?
- Be prepared to expect a warm welcome. We're thrilled to have you join us!
- Friendly and knowledgeable greeters
- Engaging worship music
- Teaching straight from the Bible - because the Bible is the true inerrant Word of God. (11 Timothy 3:15-16)
Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His footstool; Holy is He. Psalm 99:5 NAS
1. Is there a dress code?
There is not a dress code. You are welcome as you are!
2. Do you provide childcare?
- 9:30 am Sunday School
The Nursery is open for infants and toddlers during Sunday School.
We have Sunday School for pre-school and elementary children.
- 10:30 am Service
The Nursery is open for infants and toddlers throughout the service.
Pre-schoolers get to head to their own worship time right away.
Elementary kids are dismissed for Children’s Church before the sermon.
3. How long are your services?
Sunday morning services are typically an hour and 15 minutes long.
4. What kind of music do you have in your services?
We believe that music in the church is not about us or entertainment; it is about worshipping God. We have a mix of contemporary Christian music and traditional hymns.
5. Am I expected to participate in the offering?
No, please do not feel obligated to participate in the offering. We simply want to be a blessing to you.